Oran Park Town Art & Crafts Markets
The Oran Park Town Markets offer quality stalls, convenient parking and being located next to the Podium Shopping Centre, they provide easy access for your weekly shopping needs.
Applications are now open for the May Market which will be held on Saturday 20 May from 9am to 2pm.
If you would like a stall at our next market, complete the application form at the end of this page as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
** Please note only limited food stalls are accepted and we do not accept applications for hot food stalls or food vans including coffee vans.
Stallholder fees are $35 for a 3m x 3m stall space. Payment details will be provided once application has been approved.
Please read the stallholder conditions prior to completing a stall application form.Stallholder Conditions
2017 Market Dates
Markets are held on the third Saturday of every month.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9043 7550.
The Oran Park Town Art & Crafts Markets are held in Main Street and the car park behind the Oran Park Podium Shopping Centre.
In the event of wet weather, the Markets will be relocated to the Podium Shopping Centre's undercover car park.
The Oran Park Town Art & Crafts Markets are designed to:
- Foster community building in Oran Park Town (OPT)
- Showcase Australian designers and artisans, especially those in and around OPT
- Offer a market with a unique style and range of stallholders
- Provide an opportunity for Oran Park artisans and small businesses to earn an income
- Showcase OPT's small businesses
- Provide an avenue for organisations which provide services to OPT to provide information to residents
- Facilitate the development of artisans at OPT
- Foster collaboration between the OPT Art & Crafts Markets and the Oran Park Podium and organisations servicing Oran Park residents