Imagine what's down the track
The Master Plan approach at Oran Park has been to identify significant points of difference to clearly differentiate the development from nearby residentially focused developments.
| Download Master |
The Master Plan has a school strategy as part of a broader education strategy. The Masterplan has placed the schools close to the town centre with the intention of the centre growing into an educational campus town.
We are now working on the next level of planning and developing town centre principles that will guide the development of the town centre using the school strategy as a framework. The planning emphasis is on lifelong learning and walkability of the centre.
Ultimately, the Oran Park Town Centre will be a significant development in the South West Growth Centre, second in size only to the proposed Leppington Regional Centre.
Key principles of the Oran Park Town Master Plan are:
- Creation of an education town
- Combine modern day shopping with civic amenity of traditional town
- Centre of energy in middle of the town square
- Well connected with accessibility by pedestrians and cyclists
- 85% car parking to be under ground
- Create great street amenity
- Create high quality public spaces and maintain view corridors
- Each land use function to integrate with wider community