You are invited to a community update meeting to be held on Tuesday 30 October at 7pm
The main item to be discussed at the meeting will be the application for the extension of Oran Park Podium, which was lodged on Friday 12 October. We believe this project will make Oran Park Town more vibrant and continue with the realisation of Oran Park’s Town Centre.
This project will be a mixed-use development including shopping, offices and apartments
- Oran Park Podium Stage 2 will be 50% bigger than Stage 1
- It will have a large discount department store and 40 specialty shops
- A market-style food court
- An alfresco dining precinct spilling onto the Town Park
- Extension of the underground car park
A 5,000 m2 office building with 4 levels of commercial space meaning more jobs in the Oran Park Town Centre. There’s more demand for office space now Oran Park Town’s Smart Work Hub takes up a whole floor in the existing building.
- The new proposal will have 2 high quality apartment buildings on top of the shopping centre overlooking the Town Park
- One building will be a landmark building marking the centre of town.
- The apartment buildings will have separate underground parking and their own green space
- Podium Way will extend to the Town Park and to Dick Johnson Drive, linking the existing Podium shopping centre to the Civic Precinct
- An amenity block and a small water feature will be added to the Town Park
In addition to the update on Stage 2 of Oran Park Podium, we will be providing an update on other projects including the latest news on the Splash Park and Oran Park Tavern.